The concert, featuring some of Broadway’s brightest rising stars, is being held to raise money for the Neurofibromatosis Network. Organized by Jeff Leibow, formerly of Jersey Boys, some of the evening’s talent includes:
– The Doo Wop Project (with Tony Award Nominee Charl Brown, Russell Fischer, Dwayne Milan, Dominic Nolfi, Dominic Scaglione Jr.),
– Chad Kimball (currently on Broadway in Come From Away),
– Aaron Ramey (most recently starring as Wallace Porter in The Circus in Winter),
– Mary Callanan (currently performing in Bandstand),
– Laurel Harris (most recently starring in In Transit),
– Rob Marnell (currently in the Broadway cast of Beautiful),
There will also be a silent auction of memorabilia from a number of Broadway’s biggest hits including a pair of house seats to Hamilton, memorabilia from Aladdin, Beautiful, In Transit, Sunset Blvd, Waitress, Cats, Come From Away, and more. Viewing of items starts at 6:00 p.m.
Click to Tweet: @.NFHopeConcert@SubCulture_NYC on May 8th #Broadway’s elite perform for #Neurofibromatosis awareness. Tickets: https://ctt.ec/p06xz+
Facebook: Let’s support neurofibromatosis research and awareness! Learn about the #NFHopeConcert on May 8th at @SubCultureNewYork. http://www.nfhope.org/ and LIKE NF Hope to see the most recent updates.